ROBERT KIYOSAKI’S 5 TIPS ON NETWORK MARKETING
Most of us have heard about Robert Kiyosaki – the author of the global best-selling personal finance/self-development book Rich Dad Poor Dad (review of the book will be published soon by yours truly). However, something he is less well known for is his staunch support for network marketing.
Kiyosaki believes that network marketing is a powerful tool for people to learn business skills and take control of their financial futures. He is famous in the network marketing community for a number of quotes and personal messages in favor of network marketing including the most often quoted “The richest people in the world look for and build networks. Everyone else looks for work.”
Below, you will find his TOP 5 TIPS on why you should consider network marketing.
- Become a leader: According to Kiyosaki, joining network marketing gives ordinary people the chance to become leaders by pushing them to develop themselves personally and professionally and grow and motivate their teams (called downline) in order to increase sales and new distributors. It helps people learn the basics of business and allows them to learn what it takes to make sales, get and retain customers and grow a business. Be mindful of your act towards your followers as a leader you are and always be observant.
- Learn to win: Kiyosaki divises a quadrant where he outlined four types of people. People who want to be “right” and always in control. People who want to be “comfortable” and inactive. People who want to “liked” and always seek attention. And the final grouping of people are those who want to get ahead and “win.” He believes that network marketers are the type of people looking to win in life.
- Start part-time: Kiyosaki believes that network marketing provides a great opportunity to get your “feet wet” and learn the fundamentals of business. He was famously quoted as saying “Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” This means that by investing a minimal amount of time and money (the most important a business starter definitely need), your efforts could take off after a while by which time you may have the capacity to become financially independent.
- Spend Wiser: Kiyosaki made his reader of Rich Dad poor Dad understand that to build a strong and intelligent business he/she has to spend wisely, “Earn before you spend.” it’s more to you understanding money and making it work for you. About 95% of Rich people earn before they spend and not just that, they also spend wisely, buying asset the more to soar their business and building more steps to achieving their goals.
- Escape from the paycheque (ie rat race): For those who’ve read Rich Dad Poor Dad, they are quite familiar with Kiyosaki’s disgust for the “9-to-5” hours and how he terms the system as “selling your soul.” Rat race is known as one having low mindset towards livelihood, not believing of buying asset to build a business strong. Apart from starting your very own business from scratch, the next best method to becoming financially liberated from the corporate world is by seeking out a good network marketing opportunity and strive to become financially independent in doing so.
More to Read: 3 Steps to Manifesting God’s Will In Your Life